Mission and Role
As agreed during the first AAC meeting on November 2016, the purpose of the AAC lies in 5 main pillars:
- Provide support in delivering specialized topics.
- Review the syllabus, and make sure it is up-to-date with the needs of the industry.
- Involvement in the Quality Assurance procedures, especially when the cadets are adopted by the companies, as the strengths and weaknesses of the programs may appear.
- Continuous development Programs, for staff employed in the companies represented and promotion of the life-long-learning idea.
- Support for the infrastructure of the Academy, either by donations, quotations, and noting possible needs that may arise.