The Cyprus Maritime Academy, in collaboration with the local shipping industry, offers its cadets the opportunity to apply to an innovative and completed Cadets Fund Plan, which covers the 2/3 of the 2nd, 3rd & 4th year of studies tuition fees, while at the same time assures the repayment of the funding after the establishment of future employment in one of the world’s biggest shipping companies.
In order for a Cadet to be eligible to apply for the Funding Plan, he/she must fulfil the following criteria:
· Maintains a CPA score of 2.0 out of 4.0 (Letter grade ‘C’) in each of both semesters, A and B
· Successful completion of the Basic Safety Training
· Successful completion of a 2-month summer placement aboard a ship
· A positive assessment from the responsible person on-board
· She/he is not older than 27 years of age
The above criteria have been set by the collaborating companies participating in the fund and are subject to change. For further information and details for the Cadets Fund Plan please contact the Academy directly.