Cadets Fund Plan
The Cyprus Maritime Academy, in collaboration with the local shipping industry, offers its cadets the opportunity to apply to an innovative and completed Cadets Fund Plan, which cover the 65% of the 2nd, 3rd & 4th year of studies tuition fees, while at the same time assures the repayment of the funding after it has established future employment in one of the world’s biggest shipping companies.
Only cadets who meet the following criteria will be eligible to apply for the Funding Plan:
- Maintains a CPA score of 2.0 out of 4.0 (Letter grade ‘C’) in each of both semesters.
- Successful completion of the Basic Safety Training.
- Successful completion of a 2-month summer placement aboard a ship.
- A positive assessment from the responsible person on-board.
- Is not older than 27 years of age.
The above criteria have been set by the collaborating companies participating in the fund and are subject to change. For further information and details for the Cadets Fund Plan please contact the Academy directly.